Melody

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Termination

Was sadden when one of my student from the school informed me that she will be terminating her piano lesson after today.
Being 72 years old, she is my oldest student in the school.

Ever since her eye operation a month ago, her health began to deteriorate, other problems started creeping in, and she began to fall into mild depression. She is 'losing interest' on her lessons too.
Of late, she has been consulting doctors and visiting hospital.
The most recent was that her hands started shaking and today she told me her legs was also affected.
She didn't do any playing for today's lesson and my teacher played songs to kill time and entertain her.

With GOD's grace and mercy, hope she will recover from her health problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home